Epic Coffee Roastery

Monday, April 28, 2014

I want to be a food blogger so much that I almost tried to put up a travel and blog site (travel being my utmost interest), but I am not very knowledgeable about food making nor describing it. I am only good at eating.

We've been eyeing this coffee shop for quite some time, and because it was located inside the Kapitolyo, we find it really inconvenient to drop by. But last week, my friend Khreane convinced the group to finally give it a try. It was a funny story that I actually thought the cafe was located in Capitol Commons which is why I ended up there and felt lost.

However, the coffee shop has nothing special to offer except serenity. When we went there, the place is so quiet that my friends and I find it uneasy to talk, afraid that people on the other side might find us annoying.

The coffee shop's interiors are quite exquisite, having a very consistent theme. I like coffee shops with quotes on walls and unique interiors. It's unfortunate I wasn't able to take any photo of them.



My all time favorite drink: caramel frappe.

Red velvet cupcake I ordered.
The rainbow cake Khreane ordered.
Empty seats. Perfect for coffee dates.
The seat where you're supposed to sit. Charaught.
I looked really drunk here. I don't know why. Notice the quote behind me. :)

With Ate Rachel and Khreane. The coffee shop crew.
Ate Rachel boxing me out over my red velvet cupcake.
Khreane's happy kid facade over her rainbow cake.

Most memorable line of the night comes from Ate Rachel's unintentional Kris Aquino impersonation while taking a first bite of her chocolate truffle cake: "Hindi masyadong matamis, I like!" and I swear in that moment we were in KrisTV. LOL.

Epic Coffee Roastery is located at East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City.

You Might Also Like

0 comments